Monday 22 October 2012

There's nothing like a good Latte to start a blog!


First things first, who knew they had so many different flavors of latte these days? 
I found out earlier they had a gingerbread latte, gingerbread. Am I the only one who's heard of this?!
Don't get me wrong, I love a good vanilla latte, but there's hazelnut, gingerbread, mint, orange!? The list goes on! I think I'll have to indulge, I'll let you know how it goes (may give the mint one a miss though..sounds a bit too extreme for me)

But anyway, lets not diverse! 
I've finally done it! I don't know how long it's taken me but I've finally made my first blog! Woohoo! With some major coaxing from my friend...I must admit. What would I do without you!

I always thought what do people right about in blogs, but now that I'm sat here typing away I'm not sure I'll stop. But I think I'll keep this blog purely for the above, my all time favourite things in life, Fashion health Style and Beauty.

I'll be keeping you updated on my latest finds across the board!

Especially after The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham - Can't WAIT!
Get your tickets, it's going to be amazing. 

Loadsa love x







No comments:

Post a Comment