Tuesday 23 October 2012

IT'S NEARLY, NEARLY CHRISTMAS!

I'm sorry guys, but I just love Christmas! And this year is going to be a super good one, I can so tell already. In the words of me when I get excited: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!" 

You know how I know it's nearly, nearly Christmas? Because today when I went shopping (It's my day off, what do you expect?!) I strolled into Costa to find...wait for it...

A CINNAMON LATTE?!

That's right folks, a cinnamon one. Christmas Is definitely coming.
And one thing I am HUGELY excited about this Christmas season is the new products which are flying about the place! Oh the beauty scene is getting so good and it's getting me so excited! And you should be too! 
I've got a tonne of new and simply amazing products to share with you whether it be for stocking fillers for your loved ones, purely for yourself or if you're feeling flush, for both! (Try and do both because trust me, most of these products you'll want to keep all for yourself! I know I do!) I can't wait to show you them all...I think I'm perhaps a bit too excited. 
One product which I have fallen deeply in love with already is this little beauty

It. Is. Amazing. I've literally only had it on for a couple of minutes but I'm in love! So much so...I'm supposed to be at my boyfriends right now but I felt a desperate need to tell everyone about it first! (I am a good girlfriend I promise, ha!)  I'll tell you alllll about it tomorrow, because trust me, I will be wearing it and people will be talking about it.  
This is just a taster of what's to come! So strap yourself in, because you will have some serious shopping to do.

Good night!
Loadsa love x 






No comments:

Post a Comment