Monday 12 November 2012

What a weekend!

Phew! I think I've only just recovered! 
I don't think my life has seen so much action in a long time! N'awwww - you know you wanna feel sorry for me..ha! 
I had the most gorgeous and glamorous engagement party in the Thistle hotel, so you know that means, I had to have a gorgeous and glamorous outfit!
Unfortunately by the time I realized I wanted to do an outfit post I was already slightly inebriated so please ignore the quality of the photos!! 





Miss Selfridge

I love this dress, it was the perfect piece to wear, it had just the right amount of sparkle, the low cut back also just adds that little bit more glamour and style to it. I loved it even more because it went amazingly with one of my favorite pair of shoes!!

Dune
So my dress wasn't all that was good about this night....THEY HAD A MICHEAL BUBLE TRIBUTE ACT!!! 
I dare say they're probably still clearing up my dribble from the floor, he was amazing! I wanted to take him home with me!! It's a super lame photo and you can't even see his face but here he is! 


Oh I do love a bit of buble!

Did you think I was finished?? Nono. That was my Friday, this is what my Saturday looked like!
RUGBYYYYY!
Wales vs Argentina - Gutted they didn't win though, boo :( 


Then from there I went out to celebrate the birth of my boyfriends brothers beautiful new lil babs!! 
I thought i'd keep it quite smart/casual for this though so I didn't go all out (Still recovering from the Friday probably - naughty) 

Asos


I couldn't find the exact playsuit i'm wearing as they no longer sell it - however I've found something very very similar! Mine just has sleeves which I think make it look a bit cuter but it is so good to team up with some black tights (maybe not with the pink one) and some heels or even flats during the day! They're both from Asos and the sleeveless one is actually on sale at the moment and is half price so GO GO GO!! Big knitted jumper, some thick tights and it's perfect for the winter, so don't be scared! It's a super handy item to have in your wardrobe. I teamed mine up with black tights and the cutest pair of heels I own!! I love them to bits. 

Dune
So everyone! That was my jam packed weekend!! I think you've heard enough from me for one night!
Let me know how your weekend went or if you have any events coming up! Because there are a lot of stunning clothes out there at the moment! 

Lots of love x



2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! How did you get your hair so curly in bottom picture? I love ittttt
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit looks very cute, and the first dress really suits you!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete