Wednesday 7 November 2012

Shishedo, Jam & Exercise!

Okay so I told you I'd write about it, I haven't forgotten! 


"Lacquer Rouge, Discover speedy glamour and long-lasting lustre for lips!"


Says. It. All.
It acts like a lipstick, a gloss and a stain - How good is that?!
So here it is on my big cheesy face (which reminds me I need to hit the fake tan - pronto):


Has anyone else tried it? Because I love it! I only have little lips so most lipstick unless it has a shine to it looks ridiculous on me. Lip gloss does hardly anything (although I do like the soap and glory extreme plumping one, but it's very sticky). Tints do not do much for me either but oddly everything combined seems to work pretty damn well!! It says on for hours and there's so many different colours to choose from i'm definitely putting them on my Christmas list! 
 
I'm working loads at the moment..however one day last week I had a massive urge to make jam. I know! How weird!?
It took two hours but it was totally worth it. 


Fruit, water, lemon juice and sugar and time! That's all you need!! 

Also you'll be pleased to know my money box plan is beginning to work! I've finally got rid of my cold and I'm on it! As well as my lash fetish I also have a ridiculous shoe fetish so as i'm being so good & I have an engagement party this weekend I thought i'd treat myself to a new pair of shoes. 
I've heard alot of good things about Missguided so fancied having a little peak. And i'm sure I'm not the only one who would die for a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes but who really has that much dosh to flash around on shoes in the current climate? Certainly not me. 
So whilst browsing I thought i'd have a look at the shoes... 


Left are from Missguided & Right are Christian Louboutin. I freaked out and had to buy them, this was 9pm last night so I payed a bit extra for next day delivery thinking they would come tomorrow - they came today!! I was gobsmacked at the amazing delivery service. Shoes came and looked exactly how they do above which is stunning. Although the platform = 2" and the heel measures at 6.25cm....I love a massive heel but these are a tad too big for me so I think they'll be going back, I'll miss them :( I might just keep them to look at they're so gorgeous!! I'll definitely be paying Missguided a visit in future though, they have some amazing pieces! 
Let me know if you discover any sneaky finds! 
Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. The shoes look gorgeous, They are so pretty !

    Im a new follower :)

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie! I know, Aren't they just so beautiful!? Such a shame I can't walk in them. I have a massive shoe fetish it's ridiculous.
      Thanks for following! I look forward to checking out your blog!
      Speak soon x

      Delete