Monday 29 October 2012

So I've eaten like a horse and now my Dib Dab is staring at me..

I've given in... The Dib Dab is in my gob.When will I learn. *sighs* I should be at the gym. I haven't been for so long (I have reasons! Don't shout at me!!) But on a serious note I am a pre-gymaphobe. I say "pre" because when I get there I love it! It's just getting there is the hardest part for me. HOWEVER! I have a fool proof..well..maybe not fool proof..but a plan never the less to try and help get me going! And here it is....



That's right, MY OLD MONEY BOX! Every time I go to the gym/go for a run/do any exercise i'll put £1 into my little pink van which will add up to a well deserved treat at the end of the month! I love it! Fingers crossed it'll actually get me going!

Although moving on, Saturday night I was super excited to be invited to one of Cardiff Fashion Weeks catwalk shows. Being an absolute clothes freak when my friend told me I nearly choked on a pen lid! 
The evening started with nibbles in Jamies, which was absolutely gorgeous, I didn't even have to put any of it in my mouth before I started dribbling it all looked and smelt so good! And it just so happened we were sat on the table where they placed all the food... so we obviously had no choice but to have a hardcore munching session (mushrooms in breadcrumbs were the fave, highly recommended!!)


Then from there it was on to the fashion show! 


This was all outside so a massive pat on the back to the models, they must have been absolutely freezing but they were all fantastic and put on a brilliant show. It wasn't so much like your average cat walk either, it had dance routines incorporated into it and it was really good to watch (How they managed to remember the steps I have no idea!) and the stylist/host was fab and really knew how to play with the crowd!
Here's some of the snaps I took, they're literally snaps because did I take my camera? No. What an absolute pleb. However I do have a couple of videos to show so have a looksee and you'll see what I mean!







My absolute favorite was the warehouse collection (top two photographs) - I did get really excited when they stepped out, they look like they've got some gorgeous things in store at the moment so I will definitely be paying them a visit, all of the dresses would be perfect for Christmas parties! Coast was looking exceptionally glam, very red carpet. I've never had a bad dress from Coast, it is my go to place for any smart event I go to! As for CK underwear....Can't say I was paying much attention to the actual undies...ha! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they were SMOKIN'! 
I've got to say I haven't been shopping in St Davids 2 for a while but that show has definitely made me want to go on an ultra spree!!

& Here are some of the lovely ladies I met!


All absolutely stunning people with gorgeous personalities even with me the newbie on the block! 


Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. Ah it looks so cool, so jealous!!!
    I'm from south Wales, where are you from?

    If you get any time spare, please come and visit my blog :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. South Wales?! Me too, why on earth weren't you there!? haha
      It was really good fun, next time you should definitely come.
      I look forward to checking out your blog soon too!
      Nice to hear from you,
      Speak soon x

      Delete