Wednesday 7 November 2012

Long Hair + Long Lashes

Okay so I have a massive lash fetish. If they aren't super long every day, I am one unhappy bunny. 
So I've tried eyelash extensions...which took half my eyelashes with them - Not good.
I put falsies on..I end up getting them stuck to my eyebrow - Too much effort. 
I've tried pretty much every single mascara out there..really I have, no exaggeration! 
And then I stumbled upon Maybelline "The falsies volume" - It was amazing! The best one yet, however I found myself having to separate my lashes with a dry brush after application, although didn't bother me because it worked so well. 
Lived a happy long lashed life with that little beaut.
UNTIL....


TAHDAAAH
Girls, Guys whoever wears this will LOVE IT!
I'm so excited about it, I wear like 20 coats (I told you I loved a good bitta lash!!) but even after one coat you can already see such a dramatic difference from your natural lashes. Its phenomenal. And trust me, i'm so uber fussy with mascara!
Have a looksee. FYI I put this mascara on at 5:30am before my shift, super tired, so can you imagine what the effect would look like if I took my time getting ready to go out, my lashes would be amazing. I have dark eyes so I usually team bucket loads of mascara with a dash of black eyeliner which looks amazing even if you're not going out. They've nailed it, everything about it works. 


No more searching, no more falsies, no more crying because extensions have pulled all of my lashes out! 
This mascara ticks all my boxes. 
Try it and let me know what you think! 

So I've got my long lashes...
Although one thing I want more than anything is my long hair back.
It used to be so long but I kept cutting it all off. Why didn't anyone tell me to stop?! 
So out of desperation, completely anti extension...I caved, and went to buy some extensions.. 




But don't they look so good?!
Could you tell?? 
I fooled many (muahahahaha) I am now totally pro extensions  Most of the time I tie them up but i'f I'm going out i'm letting them flooow! So until my hair grows these will see me through!
I got these from a lovely, lovely lady on City Road in Cardiff. Good quality hair and LOTS of it! 
Does anyone else have a little hair secret that nobody knows about?! 
If you do, I'd love to know where you get yours! 
Lots of Love x



1 comment:

  1. My favourite extensions are by Foxy Locks. Over double the amount of hair in a regular pack, long lasting, dye well and feel fabulous.

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete